Establishing a Presence in Hong Kong

To Register a Foreign Company as a Registered Non-Hong Kong Company

For different commercial reasons, foreign companies (including those incorporated in Cayman Islands, the British Virgin Islands and other “zero or low corporation tax jurisdictions”) may prefer registering themselves as registered non-Hong Kong companies under Part 16 of the Hong Kong Companies Ordinance (Chapter 622) (‘Co Ord’) rather than incorporating a new subsidiary in Hong Kong.

As we have recently received various enquiries about the registration as a registered non-Hong Kong company, we are pleased to share with you a summary of certain requirements in this Technews.

How Tricor can support?

  • Check if the name of the foreign company is registrable with the Companies Registry
  • Prepare the necessary documents to take out the registration
  • Provide “Principal Place of Business” and “Authorized Representative” in Hong Kong
  • Attend to on-going compliance work with the Companies Registry and Inland Revenue Department
Regulatory Updates & Technical News

Download a complementary edition of our Tricor TechNews

div#stuning-header .dfd-stuning-header-bg-container {background-image: url(https://dy7h9g93otjfi.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/17062709/Banner-Tricor-Establishing-Presence-in-Hong-Kong.jpg);background-size: cover;background-position: top center;background-attachment: initial;background-repeat: initial;}#stuning-header div.page-title-inner {min-height: 500px;}
Contact Us
close slider

We can help make your business more efficient and let you focus on what matters most-your bottom line.